The Decentralized Chapters Community, cordially invites you to the upcoming 2-day educational Webinar, titled:
DLT4ALL Roll-out Highlights
24 & 25 September 2020 | 16:00 (GMT +3)
This learning series consists of 8 modules – total duration of 40 hours (excluding Module 0 – the introductory course). Each module, when finalized will be on average 5-7 hours long. All 8 modules will be scheduled throughout the months of September 2020 – February 2021. Participants attending and successfully completing all modules will be issued by the DLT4ALL consortium a certificate on the blockchain.
At this interactive 2-day webinar, you will have the opportunity to be one of the first students/attendees of:
- Learning Module 7: Blockchain-based decentralized applications (dApps) presented by the University of Nicosia
- Learning Module 8: Distributed autonomous organizations (DAOs), presented by EBAN
*You can find and download the whole Curriculum here
The purpose behind the DLT4ALL Project is to effectively address the lack of European entrepreneurs, students, investors and incubator managers who have an understanding of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) and their applications.
Day 1 – 24/09/2020 16:00 – 19:00 (GMT+3)
- Introduction to the project
- A Brief introduction to Blockchain Technology and the DLTs
- Learning Module 7: Blockchain-based decentralized applications (dApps)
- Live Q&A discussion
Day 2 – 25/09/2020 – 16:00 – 19:00 (GMT+3)
- Learning Module 8: Distributed autonomous organizations (DAO), presented by EBAN
- Live Q&A discussion
- Prof. Soulla Louca, Professor, Department of Management and MIS, Director at Institute For the Future
- Prof. Marinos Themistocleous, Professor, Associate Dean, School of Business, Director at Institute For the Future
- Dr. Elias Iosif, Assistant Professor, School of Business, Department of Management and MIS, Project Manager at Institute For the Future (IFF)
- Dr. Klitos Christodoulou, Assistant Professor, School of Business, Department of Management and MIS, Research Manager at Institute For the Future (IFF), Scientific Lab Leader at DLRC.
- Edward Vali – General Partner at Accelerate Venture Partners
*Please note that this webinar will be hosted on WebEx (please make sure you have downloaded WebEx from here)