Website University of Nicosia
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) is the leading comprehensive university in southern Europe with over 12,000 students. UNIC is, by most measures, the top university globally in the digital currency and blockchain fields.
We are looking for a Blockchain Initiative Development Manager to positively represent The University of Nicosia (UNIC) in the greater New York City (and broader United States) cryptocurrency and blockchain community.
- Act as the first point of contact for the University of Nicosia Blockchain Initiative for the United States (based out of the New York office).
- Promote and disseminate information to interested enrollees in the academic and professional programs and courses of the university related to cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
- Build client relationships with banks, consultancies, accounting and law offices, and other institutional clients interested in Blockchain education and training, customized seminars and so on.
- Assist in coordination and planning for the Decentralized conference series, as well as meetups, workshops, and seminars.
- Positively represent UNIC in the greater New York City (and broader United States) cryptocurrency and blockchain community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, business development, and corporate relationship management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High attention to detail and creative mindset
- Working knowledge of, and interest in, Bitcoin and/or Blockchain technology
- Experience in a similar position is a significant advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent technological skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours and travel, as required
- Interest in education and research
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org