Mosaic is tackling two of the most pressing problems plaguing the cryptoasset space today: (1) unreliable and insufficient data and research; and (2) an overall painful user experience for market participants. Mosaic solves these problems by providing a database platform and decentralized market intelligence network with an intuitive user interface.
Mosaic is a startup tackling two of the most pressing problems plaguing the cryptoasset space today: unreliable and insufficient data and research; and an overall painful user experience for market participants.
Mosaic solves these problems by providing a database platform and decentralized market intelligence network with an intuitive user interface. We believe Mosaic will become the main cryptoasset app—the gateway to the crypto world—where people have access to reliable data and research, discuss ideas with other members of the community, and manage their portfolios through the Mosaic meta-exchange.
Why We’re Hiring:
We’re looking for an analytics-driven Community Manager with experience using various online and in-person platforms to help grow our community of users, researchers, and investors. Mosaic needs a techie and sociable person to help coordinate and grow our diverse group of stakeholders, from developers to traders, researchers, and investment funds.
Community Manager Responsibilities and Expertise:
- Strategy — creating and implementing social media and communication campaigns
- Social media marketing — creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, Telegram and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and event planning — attending industry events (often outside of 9-5 hours) and planning meetups or conferences for our community
- Public relations — managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Engagement — responding to comments and community queries in a timely manner, and regularly collecting feedback from the community to help enhance our product
- Building relationships — with current and future users, industry professionals and journalists
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, etc.)
- Ability to use data and metrics to measure progress
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Working from our London office minimum 50% of the time
Mosaic will offer benefits including MZX tokens.
You must sign in to apply for this position.