Ethereum Blockchain Developer/Engineer
Expertise with Ethereum (Solidity) developing Smart Contracts
We are looking for a self starter Smart Contract Developer who is able to autonomously develop new functionalities and build smart contracts to add to our existing suite. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in technical discipline with at least 2 years working in a development role including solution definition, architecture and design experience.
As a Senior Ethereum Blockchain Developer/Engineer, you will use your creative and self-motivated talents as a hands-on, team oriented contributor.
Job Requirements and Qualifications include the following:
- Experience in Ethereum Blockchain development developing Smart Contracts and having with hands-on coding skills in Solidity. Previous experience with developing at least one full POC along with Smart contract development work is required.
- Any prior professional expertise in Cryptography Research or Security Solutions Architecture a major plus
- Additional experience with some combination of following DLT related technologies: Hyperledger Fabric, Node.js, Go, Composer, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, web3.js, Geth, Corda, or NEO is a PLUS.
- Must have experience with development of RESTful web services and smart contracts.
- Must have experience with database design and development. Experience with both SQL and NoSQL/document database technology is preferred. Experience with containerization (Docker) and cloud-based computing (AWS, BlueMix, Azure) is a plus.
- Business domain knowledge in Digital Media and a passion for Sports is a plus.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
For further details, drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com