Website Decentralized Vision Ltd.
Decentralized Vision is a new and innovative company that seeks to decentralize internet markets. We are currently working on decentralizing the billing industry by developing a blockchain-based billing protocol (PumaPay).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- 5+ years of software development experience required.
- 2+ years of blockchain application development experience.
- Previous involvement in ICO’s is a very big advantage.
- Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.Experience with web3.js
- Ability (and a record of accomplishment) to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum.
- Strong unit testing culture.
- Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus
- Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects (link to your github profile)
- Ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent
- Bonus if you have built financial services apps
- Strong Communication skills for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
Please send cv’s to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org