Website Decentralized Vision Ltd.
We are launching a new virtual coin based on smart token technology, offering robust payment mechanism for the ecommerce and online services. It is different from today’s payment methods such as credit cards and other virtual coins like Bitcoin as it overcomes existing limitations on the way people want to use payments on the internet. Our solution is based on a Smart Token technology and a set of tools developed on top and around it in order to ease the onboarding process for businesses and individuals alike. We are now building a team of developers for the project. We need experienced developers who can create advanced smart contracts for Ethereum using the Solidity language, all based on our ideas.We are looking for someone with real experience from past projects, so please provide some information about what you have done before.Preferably, we are looking for people who can assist in several other areas when we are launching this Ethereum project, and not just writing the smart contract. The right person for this project will preferably stay on as the project developer for the near future.The rewards could be substantial if this project is successful. When the project has been launched, the developers who has assisted in getting this project off the ground will receive tokens as a bonus payment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- 5+ years of software development experience required.
- 2+ years of blockchain application development experience.
- Previous involvement in ICO’s is a very big advantage.
- Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.Experience with web3.js
- Ability (and a record of accomplishment) to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum.
- Strong unit testing culture.
- Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus
- Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects (link to your github profile)
- Ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent
- Bonus if you have built financial services apps
- Strong Communication skills for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
Please send cv’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com