Website eToro (Europe) Ltd
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 6 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering crypto currency trading.
We encourage responsible, sustainable trading, operating in full transparency and constantly making you aware of the risks involved in trading. The company is regulated by both the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
eToro partnered with Chinese Venture Capital firm Ping An (since 2014), and Russian banking company Sberbank (since 2016). Since 2009, eToro has raised funds from leading investors, such as CommerzVentures, Spark Capital, Social Leverage, BRM Capital, and Cubit Investments.
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday with 16:00-01:00 (with the possibility of a morning shift on occasion)
- Validating on-line and previous day bank status
- Calculating P&L of trading activities
- Assessing and analyzing exposures on different assets
- Work with trading Dep. in an high volume atmosphere
- Working closely to finance Dep.
- Issue a daily recap hedging status to MGMT
- Support trade execution, settlement and reconciliation
- Hold a finance or related field university degree
- Have strong analytical skills
- Possess abilities to work under pressure and multi task
- Excel proficiency
- Are familiar with FX and equity activities
- Obtain a high Level of verbal and written English
You must sign in to apply for this position.