Original Research: which represent significant and novel research contributions. Submissions must not overlap with works that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Submissions should follow the Frontiers Journal in Blockchain instructions for Authors. Manuscript max length 12,000 words.
- Full Research Papers: Submissions must not overlap with works that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Submissions should follow the Frontiers Journal in Blockchain instructions for Authors. Full research papers should not exceed 10 pages (max 6000 words) including references and well-marked appendices.
- Short Research Papers: which summarize works-in-progress, proof-of-concepts, or extensions to previous research papers. Short research papers must meet the above criteria. Short papers should not exceed 4 pages (max 3000 words) including references and well-marked appendices.
- Position Papers: to elaborate on an advanced, novel viewpoint or opinion on the field that is not an original research contribution. Short papers should not exceed 6 pages (max 4000 words) including references and well-marked appendices.
- All papers should be submitted via the Easy Chair conference management system –
- Papers must be submitted in a form suitable for anonymous review: no author names or affiliations may appear on the title page, and papers should avoid revealing their identity in the text.
- Papers must be submitted as a single PDF document.
- The working language is English.
- When referring to your previous work, do so in the third person, as though it were written by someone else.
- Papers that are not properly anonymized may be rejected without review.
- When preparing the camera-ready version of a paper, authors should add their details (names, affiliation, email etc) on the first page of the paper and indicate which is the corresponding author.
Paper Review Process
Submissions must not overlap with works that have been published or that are simultaneously considered for publication. All submissions will be blindly reviewed. Any mention of the author’s names or affiliations, acknowledgments or obvious references should be removed from the submitted paper. For any questions regarding the call for papers and the submission, please write to the following address: email@example.com
Submission of a paper should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present the work. Decentralized 2019 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from the digital library and indexing services), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Notes for Presenters
- Presentation slots are 20 minutes long (including 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- Digital projectors and laptops equipped with MS Office and Acrobat Reader will be made available for use.
- Presenters are expected to arrive with a copy of their presentation on a USB key in MS PowerPoint format or exported as a single PDF document.